Sunday 25 October 2009

Coast- My Alice!...

















I didn't like my education growing up! Maths wasn't a strong subject. But ART has always been a passion. Now that i've finished school and Uni, there is no motivation to learn anything new. But that all changed a few years ago, when I got into my history. But something I always watched even as a kid...documentaries. I love wildlife, history and geograhical documentaries. One such documentary series is the BBC and Open University's COAST. My favourite presenter from this programme is anthropologist and medical doctor, Dr Alice Roberts. She makes me stop whatever i'm doing and glues my eyes to the screen. Her sexy girl-next-door look and voice still has me drooling. Alice...(sigh)...

So one day at work, whilst doing my boring job, I thought about Coast and what if I was a dog watching Coast...so here it is...

...Colour version will come soon!...

No comments: