Sunday 25 October 2009

The Eye of the Zammo!!!



Here is another of my work drawings based on my friends at the company (forerly known as Unichem) that I work. This piece is based on my mate Lewis Zammit (known as Lew-Lew or Zammo). I had the idea for a piece, giving a nod to the Rocky films. Lewis was batching a huge load of invoices one day and it's no easy feet! (I can vouch for that!) So I decided to put him up against the Batch monster that I created earlier this year to represent my never-ending workload. Thankfully Zammo has been helping in my never ending battle of work...So Zammo is Rocky and Dino and I are his trainers. Dino is the guy with the afro...

Here is the first piece I did earlier this year... titled: You wanna play?!! Let's Play!!! This was when I was still working on the workload alone. A very stressful month!...

Even in the mundanity of work...I can still be inspired!... :D

No comments: