Monday 25 March 2013

Gavinius and Angus the "Hairy Coo"



So as some of you may know how much I love Scotland, especially Edinburgh! My sketches from 2008 were some of my best architectural sketches and I was really proud of the evolution and continued improvement of my work... Well I have decided to relocate up to Edinburgh and will be doing so after Easter!...I have been on a few visits to Edinburgh recently and have fallen in love with the place all over again.

This is a illustration for a thank you card for my manager Louise, who has been a fantastic boss! I just wanted to say thank you in my own quirky way. The "Hairy Coo" Highland cow is Angus and I have not drawn him for a few years. I have not put any other Angus pics on the blog, but I may have to. He is a stubborn cow that just won't move!!!...Thankfully I will be taking the Eastcoast train which will get me to Scotland quicker! :D






No comments: