Monday 18 March 2013

The Return of Gavinius! (With Dimbers!)


Hello, if anyone still looks at this! Apologies for the very late (3 years) of posts! I have been so busy on many adventures, having a Lego addiction, Rock Band stuff, delving into amateur dramatics, learning to Scuba dive and generally not being motivated to put stuff up... But I am back!!! So the last few years I have been experimenting with Letraset markers to bring out the wonderful world of colour to my work!... I love using the markers as they let you go over layers and add darker shade. An example does exist on the blog - the Barbarian chick Shanya is coloured using these pens. I will be posting more of these pics up including the work I did for an amateur dramatic production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Here is a picture I drew of me and my hero the broadcaster and television presenter David Dimbleby in his signature pink shirt. For those of you who don't know who David is: He is a BBC presenter known for doing the debate programme Question Time as well as a portfolio of documentary series' to do with Britain; It's history, art and architecture. I am a big fan of these series' and decided to draw me and my hero!...

No comments: